Noah is now almost 8 weeks old, which means mommy heads back to work. This coming Monday to be exact. So many people in the last week have been asking me if I'm ready. And, what I tell them is that I feel like I have a healthy balance in attitude about it. I know it's going to be hard. I know when I drop him off at his wonderful day care on Monday morning that I'm going to cry. I know I'll walk into our Monday Morning Production Meeting needing a touch up of make-up. But at the same time, I know this is what is best for me and for Noah. We are completely blessed to have found a home day care with one of our neighbors who lives right behind us. There will only be at most 5 other children there on any given day, and Noah will be the only infant. We went over to Miss Jennifer's yesterday and Noah was able to spend time with Miss Jennifer, and the other children were able to meet Noah and get excited about him joining their clan. I think all in all, this will be a blessing for him. He'll get additional exposure to other children in a wonderful environment. I say this, but it's still going to be hard.
Noah is growing and thriving and just making us smile and laugh each day. Speaking of smiling, our little guy started smiling on Memorial Day. It was just the absolute sweetest thing I have ever seen, and now, we just melt when we get that gummy, wide grin that he has mastered so well.
No comments:
Post a Comment