Since I have this enormous guilt about not taking pics of myself during the pregnancy, I have vowed for the next 11 weeks to take a picture every week. Along with this guilt, I've had requests from our family and friends that don't get to see us every week to see what I'm looking like as a pregnant one. So, here is this week's picture, taken in the baby's room.

29 Weeks, 1 Day
We've had a great weekend with Mike's family and had the opportunity to introduce Mike's mom and dad to the land of IKEA. But most of the weekend was spent playing Wii tournaments among all of us. :)
Much love to all!
Ash
1 comment:
Hi Ashley! Danny told me that you an Mike are expecting a baby! How exciting:) I just wanted to say hi and hope you are all doing well. Hope to see you guys soon!
Jacki Minner
Post a Comment